CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

1111

so I've reached the 1111 mark at SA with 96 SDs who have contacted me and 33 who have favor listed me....and this is exactly where i will finish my journey as a sugar baby...my search has longed proximately 6 months and well I've experienced some really great dates and trips(to Bali and Oslo), have received some really great gifts(iphone and money) as well as have had some big disappointments and bad luck but at the end of the day I've decided that I'm just not suited for this....I want to learn/explore/achieve everything in life with my own work/skills/money etc....

I recently decided that although I will continue my studies at the university(now only as a part time student), I will also start to work...I want to work as a flight attendant...it's something I've always wanted to do but, just because of everybody else who told be that it's not a proper job with no career options etc, I never allowed myself to really seriously consider it...but now I've had enough of it...enough of living my life as everybody expects me to...it's my life and I'll decided what to do with it....and I want to work as a flight attendant...I have an interview with this big EU airline soon and I hope everything goes well and my dream will finally come true...wish me luck :))

Ofcourse when I think about all those things which i could get and experience much more easily by finding myself an SD, I get a little melancholic....but nevertheless it's just not the right thing for me..it didn't really work for me...I am thankful to those SBs who helped me to get around all of this at the beginning and I really love our sugar community which has grown quite fast especially recently...I hope you all will succeed and fulfill your wishes, dreams and goals...I wish all the best to you girls and I just want to say that all of you are really sweet and honest despite what the outside world thinks of this kind of things...I am glad I could be a part of it at least for a while....


xo
Chelsea aka Cute rebel

0 comments: