those who have seen the "Ally McBeal" tv show will know what I am talking about...when I couple months ago finished watching the first season (have seen it about a hundred times but still love it) I started to think about what my theme song could be....well for Ally it was "Tell him" by Vonda Shepard...it suited her perfectly...but for me? I mean the principles should be the same...the kind of song which gives you energy and confidence, makes you smile while listening to it and go faster while walking on the street...
at that time I thought that ok, it looked great and possible in a tv show, but can't be possible in real life....I mean it's just a song and knowing my tendency to loose my interest in things very fast.... besides every situation needs different kind of stimulation, so different kind of songs....and even if I would find one, on days when I am in a really horrible mood, one song can't size my day, make my mood go from minuses to +100%...or can it?
guess what...damn right it can...and it did....it was somewhere three days later when I heard this song on the radio and fell in love with it imediately...it actually has all those features which I mentioned earlier...I have been listening to it for about 4 months and still it has the same energetic, optimistic, explosive effect on me as it had the first time....even on very crappy days, which I thought wasn't possible....:)
P.S.I actually forgot to mention the name of the song...it's "Destination" by Leonid Rudenko...Love, love, LOVE it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment